Click here to sign up for the MMASC Listserve, Job Listings, or other Notifications
OverviewThe MMASC Listserve is a system designed to simplify the process of sending the same message to MMASC members, sponsors, and subscribers via e-mail. The e-mail is sent to the mailing list address email@example.com and the Moderator will review, approve, and distribute the message to everyone who is subscribed to the mailing list. The MMASC list is configured to act as a one-way communication pipeline to all members.
Format, Content, and Timeline for all Listserve Requests
- Listserve requests should be related to a policy, procedure, or special project that applies to your organization.
- The Listserve request is not to be used for marketing events on behalf of your organization, job recruiting / announcements or for personal research outside of your job.
- It is highly recommended that you offer to share your complied results with the respondents or entire membership if applicable.
- Listserve requests will be reviewed by the moderator and approved for distribution to the mailing list within three business days or sooner.
- Attachments should not be sent in your original Listserve request. It is recommended that you offer to send your attachments (survey, policy, etc.) to those who respond to your request or provide a website link for viewing attachments on a secure server.
MMASC reserves the right to edit or refuse distribution of any Listserve messages that do not conform with our adopted Listserve Guidelines or MMASC Bylaws.