MMASC Partnership Program
MMASC Partnership Program The Municipal Management Association of Southern California (MMASC) has more than 800 public and private sector members in local government agencies, special districts, and companies serving over 22 million residents throughout Southern California. MMASC offers unique opportunities to establish longstanding relationships with the future leaders of local government through its Partnership Program.
MMASC Corporate Partnership Program
The 2023 MMASC Corporate Partnership Program is designed to afford Partners maximum visibility and capitalize on opportunities to meet and network with potential clients and customers. MMASC hosts a variety of events over the course of the year, four organization-wide Signature Annual Events, and recognizes Partners in its weekly What's Happening Wednesday email newsletter, on its website and social media platforms. To ensure that each Partner receives the maximum level of exposure, the number of partnerships at each partnership level is limited. Don't miss this exciting opportunity!
- View the 2023 Partnership Program Brochure
- Submit your 2023 Partnership Agreement
- View the 2023 Corporate Partners
MMASC Corporate Affiliate Partners
MMASC partners with a variety of professional development organizations
- International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
- Institute for Local Government (ILG)
- League of California Cities
- Municipal Management Association of Northern California (MMANC)
- Women Leading Government (WLG)
- California City Management Foundation (CCMF)
- USC City/County Management Fellowship (CMF)